Note: Out of courtesy and respect to our photographers, please do not download or re-post without giving credit to the photographer. If you’re unsure who took a photo of you, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we’ll let you now!
2019 Race Day Photos
Much gratitude, thanks and appreciation to Jason Wilde, Cassandra Steiner and Bronwyn Beairsto for stepping up to help out on race day!
This page will be updated as we receive more photos. 🙂
We also posted a lil’ recap of the event on Instagram stories, you can find it here!
2018 Race Day Photos
Photos can be found here:
- July 20, 2019 – Swimmers take to the water at 4:30 p.m. today for SwimBowen
- July 1, 2019 –Meet Mary Letson, one of the Community Foundation’s ambassadors
- May 29, 2019 – Muni Morsels: cats, community grants and Lot 3 resolutions
- February 5, 2019 – Celebrating graduation day
- December 31, 2018 – What happened on Bowen in 2018?
- September 7, 2018 – “Swim the Salish Seas” and other ideas for the future of SwimBowen
- July 26, 2018 – SwimBowen was an afternoon of magic
- July 20, 2018 – Tomorrow is the inaugural SwimBowen race – here are some things you might need to know
- July 20, 2018 – A wig, a woman, and a duel with cancer: Mary’s story
- July 19, 2018 – Bowen preparing for first annual SwimBowen on Saturday
- July 14, 2018 – Fifty swimmers will take to Tunstall Bay waters in just one week
- June 17, 2018 – Islanders take cancer fight to the ocean with SwimBowen
- May 21, 2018 – Swimming can be a meditation
- April 26, 2018 – Swim supports islanders in cancer treatment